DUNOON—GOUROCK FERRY ACTION GROUP- PUBLIC MEETING
Written by DCR on 10/07/2013
DUNOON—GOUROCK FERRY ACTION GROUP
As reported on Niel Alexandra’s Monday afternoon programme a special Public meeting of The Dunoon –Gourock Ferry Action Group has been called for on Thursday 11th evening at 7.30.pm at the Dunoon Queens Hall.
Unfortunately it was too short notice for Nicola Sturgeon the Deputy First Minister to attend and along with Scott Leithham both send their apologies
The proposed agenda is at this time
Welcome and Introductions – Purpose of Meeting – Susanna
- The Feasibility Study – What the Report says – Neil Kay
- Is the Report too cautious? – Ken Barr
- Issues Harbour Charges – Ronnie Smith
- Interim Vessels – Jane Basford & John Paterson
- How do we get new vessels? – Robert Trybis and Neil Kay
- Membership – Mick
- Questions from the floor.
- Next Steps – Susanna